Monday, November 29, 2010

ONENESS OF RELIGIONS

Dear All,

The Universe is change. Life is understanding. Religion is Oneness.
Pause awhile and cast your mind to the Stone age. No religious divides and Man in his simplicity was happy and content. Evolution brought with it the complexity of divides of different religions for a society to lead righteous lives. To understand the essence of Life without boundaries, and the One Almighty God, let us hark back to the Stone Age with its sole spirit of the Oneness of Religion and rediscover our true selves, happy and content.
with Love and Blessings,
Ramubaba
29-11-2010

1 comment:

  1. Almighty God is one who has created whole universe by his goodness and power. Respected baba,I want to understand the life, I want to stand on my feet, I want to gain Knowledge and wisdom. The purpose of my life is to provide knowledge and skills to those human beings who have nothing to do with their life. I want to make them eligible to survive for life who don't have: food, cloth, home, health, education and source of income. Baba ji i want to come to your beautiful and peaceful Ashram to learn great for my future.

    ReplyDelete